- 1 entire head of broccoli washed 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice(use fresh lemons)
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 80 grams grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into florets leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets.
- Into a large mixing bowl place the broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the crushed garlic. Combine well.
- Place the broccoli florets on a baking tray large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven, place into a large bowl again and immediately toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, remaining lemon juice, and parmesan. Serve hot.