- 4 x 180g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice(use fresh lemons)
- 1 tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- Heat oven to 200C. Place the salmon onto an oven tray lined with baking paper and lightly drizzle with a little oil.
- Drizzle lemon juice and sprinklelemon pepper on the fish before placing it in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 8-9 minutes. If its larger piece of fish, cooked a little longer. Avoid too long in the oven as it will dry the fish.
Serve with Mint Chutney or a healty squeeze of fresh lemon.