- 1 bunch of mint – remove leaves, wash and loosely dry (avoid stalks) – I tend to use my mint from the vegetable patch and pick around 2 cups of fresh mint
- 1 lemon (juiced) (use fresh lemon)
- 1-2 red chillies (to taste)
- 1 medium tomato diced
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a good blender or a food processor.
- Blitz until completely smooth.
- Add salt to taste (if you like a little extra tang, add more lemon juice now) .
Sprinkle over seafood, add to tandoori wraps as a sauce, meat or as a dipping sauce for curry puffs.