- 2 cups Greek style yogurt (any brand)
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber – grated and squeezed
- 1 carrot grated with any excess fluid squeezed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp lemon juice(use fresh lemons)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and combine well. Season with pepper (and salt if desired). Transfer into a serving bowl.
This is a great way to get veggies into kids if you are having trouble as most kids love yoghurt so you can use it as a vehicle for vegetables!.Use as a sauce in home madeyiros and as a side when we eat lamb or chicken.