- 500 grams green beans
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp dukkah spice
- Wash and top and tail the beans
- Place olive oil and garlic in a pan, and bring to high heat.
- Once the garlic is sizzling in the olive oil, add beans to the hot pan and toss to combine.
- Cook beans for 3-4 minutes (do not overcook, you want them to remain slightly crunchy!) add dukkah spice on top.
- Cook for further 3 minutes and beans ready to serve. Cook less and more depending on taste or how you like to serve your beans.