- 3 Fuji or similar apples – peeled, core removed and chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour sifted
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white Chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of light milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the apple, flour, cinnamon, Chia seeds and sugar in a large bowl and combine all these dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine the whisked eggs, olive oil and milk – whisk ingredients together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the apple mixture and combine the ingredients together until everything is wet.
- Place into either a greased muffin tray or individual muffin cases.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool.