- Shine SA (shinesa.org.au)
This site has wonderful easy to understand information on contraceptive options!
- Melbourne Sexual Health Site (https://www.mshc.org.au/Home/tabid/1077/Default.aspx)
Excellent site for information on sexually transmitted infections and how you can reduce your risk.
- Head to Health (https://headtohealth.gov.au/)
Excellent resources for mental health including apps and online psychology courses that are available.
- Better Health Victoria (https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/)
Excellent evidence-based information on common health conditions. The site is very easy to navigate and understand. Often recommended to patients for topics such as pregnancy safe foods or food and water safety tips when travelling.
- Eat for Health (https://www.eatforhealth.gov.au/)
A wonderfully informative website about nutrition recommendations in Australia for all age groups. Wondering how many fruit and vegetables your infant or toddler should be aiming for? This is the site for you!